In this video you will see how to get the latest version of Google Pixel 2 launcher on your Android Device. This version reportedly works on devices running Android version 7.1.1 or higher but even if you have a lower version of Android, you can try it out as it will do no harm to your device. This installation does not require your device to be rooted.
– Enable google now and weather without installing as a system app
– Enable notification badges for M & N
– Add pull down to open notifications drawer
– Fix blue folders on Xperia devices
– Change accent color to Pixel blue
– Add circle icon shape for Nexus on stock O
– Force circle icons option
– Force colored Google logo option
– Dark theme
– Dark text theme
How to install? Simple. Just download the apk and open it. And don’t forget to uninstall you old Pixel Launcher first (if you already have one).
This is only tested on 7.1.1. If this is working on other Android versions please comment your status in the comments section.
Hope you enjoyed the video. Subscribe our channel for more videos on tech. Enjoy.
APK File: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4343297&d=1511710057
Wallpapers App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper&hl=en